Acute pre hospital stroke CPD day for ambulance clinicians (Paramedics and Technicians) presented by the Greater Manchester Integrated Stroke Delivery Network.
Speakers and topics include –
- Dr Graham McClelland – NEAS research paramedic lead – An overview of pre hospital stroke care and the future
- Improving the patient experience – A stroke patient interview
- Joseph Dent – College Of Paramedics stroke lead & Salford Royal Hospital ACP – An extended assessment beyond FAST
- Naomi Sirkett – Speech and language therapy lead – Differences in speech disturbance
- Dr Claire Howard – Orthoptist – Visual presentations in stroke
Please register below