Acute pre hospital stroke CPD day for ambulance clinicians (Paramedics and Technicians) presented by the Greater Manchester Integrated Stroke Delivery Network.
Registration has now closed and an access link has been sent to all registrants. Please check your inbox and spam/junk emails. For further information please email email@example.com
Many thanks for registering and hope to see you all on the day.
Speakers and topics include –
- Dr Graham McClelland – NEAS research paramedic lead – An overview of pre hospital stroke care and the future
- Improving the patient experience – A stroke patient interview
- Joseph Dent – College Of Paramedics stroke lead & Salford Royal Hospital ACP – An extended assessment beyond FAST
- Siobhan Crombleholme & Maisie Logan – Speech and language therapists – Differences in speech disturbance
- Dr Claire Howard – Orthoptist – Visual presentations in stroke