Training programme report for 2019 now available
Professional development of staff who support the region’s stroke care pathway is a core function of the network. We have collated information from our 2019 training and education programme and you can read the full report here.
- Co-ordinated regional programme for new staff at a foundation level with 5 introductory training events held across the year by 7 different stroke units and attended by 105 delegates
- Salford Royal hosted a 12 week foundation programme that was made accessible to Greater Manchester stroke staff
- 17 training events for experienced staff were attended by 770 delegates with many more attending events hosted by our sister organisation the Greater Manchester Neuro-Rehabilitation Operational Delivery Network
- The advanced programme included: 4 x 1 day conferences and 11 x 3 hour masterclasses
- Local stroke professionals and our Network Co-ordinator continue teach on courses taught at local universities