Network annual report now available
We are delighted to share our Annual Report which includes highlights of the last year:
- Work underway in secondary prevention to reduce the number of re-strokes locally
- Better recognition of stroke and compliance with the stroke pathway by the ambulance service
- The highest performing hospital stroke pathway in the country – ‘A’ rated care for every resident
- Re-design of community rehabilitation services to ensure equity and high quality for all
- Access to enhanced training and development opportunities for professionals
- Active patient and carer group and close working with the voluntary sector to ensure our care is centred around people’s needs
Hard copies have been sent to our stakeholders and should arrive in the next week. Please get in touch if you haven’t received a copy and would like one.
We are very proud of how far we have come in the two years that the network has been supporting stroke care in the region.
Our role is to enable and facilitate and we could not have achieved so much without the engagement and enthusiasm of all our stakeholders, so we thank you for your continued support.