UK Stroke Assembly coming to Manchester
I would like to call upon your support to help us promote the UK Stroke Assembly to people affected by stroke. Please find attached and below more details about the event coming to Manchester for the first time, if you can help share this with people you work with, stroke survivors and families it would be hugely appreciated.
Click here for programme.
Click here for flyer.
Click here for poster.
UK Stroke Assemblies 2018
We are pleased to announce that bookings for the UK Stroke Assembly 2018 events are now open. The date and venue details are:
- UK Stroke Assembly North: Monday 4 – Tuesday 5 June 2018 at Radisson Blu Hotel Manchester Airport
A copy of the programme for both events is attached and copies of flyers and posters to share.
Open to all stroke survivors, carers and family members the Assembly events provide hope, peer support and encouragement for life after stroke in an accessible and welcoming environment. These national events are one of the largest gatherings of stroke survivors and carers in the UK and with your support we would like to give as many people affected by stroke a voice to talk about the issues that matter to them. Attendees will be able to influence future campaigns, have their say on stroke, hear the latest developments in stroke care and research and interact with decision makers and those working in the field of stroke.
Watch this short film to find out what the UK Stroke Assembly is about or go to the UK Stroke Assembly webpages for more information and details how to book. There are a number of booking and payment options and bursaries are available to contribute towards cost of attending if required.
How you could help us promote the UKSA:
- Print, display and share the attached flyer and poster with your own contacts, stroke support groups etc.
- Share the UKSA film and details about the event on twitter and Facebook using #strokeassembly Perhaps also ask those who you know have attended a previous UKSA event to add their own words about the event to encourage others to attend.
- Share this email with your teams.
- Add the details of the events to your own newsletters (We are happy to provide photos or further content if needed).
- Sign up to our UKSA newsletter here.
If you have any questions please contact my colleague Anne Abbott on 01527 903 930 or via email email@example.com