This event/workshop will be facilitated by 2 of our local Greater Manchester therapists Zoe & Wendy and is aimed at professionals delivering stroke care.
Topics and items discussed on the day will include;
- Defining post stroke fatigue including a review of the research
- Challenges with measuring fatigue
- Discussion around fatigue management and the advice we give
- Importance of sleep
- Sleep and stroke recovery
- Supporting patients with sleep issues
The session will be interactive and we’d encourage people to come prepared to speak about their own experiences.
To register please complete the form